To Possibly get FREE Microsoft Office 365 for Students and Teachers see below for details!
If you’re a student 13 years-old of age or older, here’s what you can do the check your eligibility and get Office for free:
- Go to Office 365 for Students.
- Enter a valid school-provided email address.
Here’s what qualified students will receive:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher.
- Installation on up to five PCs or Macs, and Office apps on other mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPad.
- 1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Office Online.
Sign-up for students is available in the U.S. today, and will expand worldwide later this year.
In order to be eligible for this benefit, the student must attend a school that has purchased Office organization-wide for all faculty/staff via the Microsoft Volume Licensing program.