Just got an email and the 2009 White Sox Kids Club is open for registration! Place your order before December 20 and receive a link to a holiday card to download and print for your new Kids Club member!
*There are two memberships but if you go to the bottom of the page there is information on the free Slugger Membership. Click the 2nd green button.
The FREE Sluggers Membership includes:
* Official Membership Certificate
* Official Welcome Post Card from Manager Ozzie Guillen
* A set of six baseball cards featuring current White Sox Players
* White Sox Temporary Tattoos
* White Sox Kids Club Poster
* Two ticket coupons redeemable for Upper Reserved seat tickets to Regular-priced games (this excludes Prime, Premier and Sox/Cubs games during the 2009 season)
Important: You must register each child seperately. Please note each household will be limited to five Slugger Memberships. If your household consists of more then five children eligible for the White Sox Kids Club, call 312-674-5504 to register for additional memberships.
If you sign up for the American Airlines AAdvantage Program through MyCokeRewards.com, you will get a free 1000 miles to get started. You must sign up between 12/1/2008 – 2/28/2009. It costs you 0 Coke Reward points. Register with promotion code MCR09 when you sign up.
– visit http://www.mycokerewards.com
– rewards & sweepstakes tab
– browse by points tab
– 25 and under icon
– scroll down and select American Airlines AAdvantage
Alternatively you can read the fine print to get the bonus miles by going to AA.com/enroll, then visit AA.com/offers, and register with the same code mentioned above. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your points to post to your account.
Watch the video of Brooke… then it will prompt you to try a free sample.
It says you have to be a member of the society first, which you can sign up for here: http://www.crownroyal.com/
Then go here and order the labels/special reserve labels: