http://www.knexpromo.com/sesamesampler/ Enter code: kks0708
UPDATE: It is now a $25 Gift Card off a $100 order. Sorry about that folks….that deal went fast! Hope some of you were able to get this offer before the change.
Register with Geico Privilages Get a $25.00 Omaha Steak Gift Code/Works for item and shipping/Free gifts with order.
Register with Geico Privilages/You don’t have to be a Geico customer.
**A $25.00 Gift Code will be sent to you via email….may take a few hours
1) Use above link to sign up for the Geico website. You do NOT have to have Geico, you do NOT have to switch any of your insurance. It just gives you a username for their website, and they will email you within an hour or so with a link to a gift card code. Check your spam folder if you don’t get the email after two hours or so. The gift card number is really long, so double check when you write it down.
2) Go to this link and type in your email address. They will send you an email confirmation right away, and there is a link within the email to start shopping. After you get your gift card code from step one, use that link to order the hamburgers (described below) and it will automatically give you 12 free 4 ounce burgers. The 12 free won’t show up in your cart until you check out, so don’t panic.
3) When you get your gift card code and go to the link through the step two link, you’ll be at the Omaha Steaks website. In the left hand sidebar, click on the link for “burgers/brats” etc. Scroll down until you see the option for “eight 5 ounce steak burgers” for 12.99. Add that to your cart, then checkout. (Note: apparently the $12.99 option doesn’t work for everyone, if you get through the next step and it doesn’t work, go back and get the $14.99 option. It will cost you $2 more out of pocket, but you’ll get that much more meat.)
4) At checkout, you enter your address etc and you should see the 12.99 burgers, plus the 12 free burgers you got from doing step 2 above. At the point where they ask for payment, you’ll see that they add in about $13 for shipping – don’t worry, your gift card code will cover that. Before you enter your credit card (or paypal – one of the payment options is “pay by paypal” if that is easier for you), enter your gift card code and hit “apply” or whatever the button says next to that. That should take your total down to roughly $1.98. Then enter your actual payment method and you will only be charged $1.98 (it may be a few cents more or less depending on your address, it was $1.98 for me)
5) Complete the transaction. In a few days you’ll be getting a cooler shipment of 5.5 pounds of Steak burgers, which works out to ONLY 36 CENTS A POUND!
Listen to the band’s six songs and then fill out a form for a free shirt.
You need to listen to all 6 songs in their entirety. After you listen to the 6th one a link will appear to take you to the form. The Shirts Normally cost $12.99!! You Pay NO Shipping!!!
UPDATE: I know some of you are having a problem with the T-Shirt form popping up after you listened to all 6 songs…… Here is a link that you may be able to click on (if you did not get a pop up after listening to all 6 songs)
Once you have the code CLICK HERE and order the shirt…..-their store is down right now, it’s getting hit really hard. Hopefully it’ll be back up soon!!!!
Also after you join, make sure you go here:
http://www.epicurious.com/community/myepi/profile/22820822 and click the become a fan of this user link on the left side
For Women 18+
In the Time it Takes MTV to Run a Commercial Segment…
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The same time it would take MTV to run one block of five minute commercials, you could make $25 bucks…almost. Maybe it would take two commercial segments, depending on your efficiency. Either way, it is pretty simple: answer our survey and we pay you $25. I’ll even put my personal email if you have questions. You’ll get paid. We get our survey. We both win. Pass the survey on. Thanks.
Thank You For Participating In GiftArrow Survey
A check for $25.00 will be sent to:
Your check will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. And again, thank you for sharing your information with us!
** Note – At the end you can choose $25 check or $50 Gift arrow gift card. I chose the $25 check because stuff at Gift Arrow is expensive. Here is the link to the Gift Arrow Shop http://giftarrow.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=99
Includes: • Sample packs of our delicious Bear Naked products• A reusable grocery bag to distribute them• Halloween edition Bear Naked T-shirt
Wear your Glamour.TV love on your sleeve. Click to enter. The first 100 people to enter
will receive one of our stylin’ Glamour.TV T-shirts http://www.glamour.tv/